- Seat Deposit: We will hold your seat in your class for up to 14 days without a seat deposit. Submit your $500 deposit now from your app portal to confirm your seat in the AUA REP class. Candidates who submit a deposit after 14 days are not guaranteed a seat and are not eligible for scholarships. Deposits are non-refundable.
- Housing Deposit (Only for those entering BSIC): Students entering BSIC are required to live in University housing. Housing is assigned on a first-deposited basis. Submit your housing deposit now from your app portal even if you are unsure what housing options you prefer.
- Housing & Transportation Form (Only for those entering BSIC): Pick your top three housing choices. For more information on different housing options, read our printable housing guide. Fill out your preferences in the housing form from your app portal.
- Flight Plan and Student Travel Form: After booking your flight, upload your flight plan and submit your student travel form from your app portal.
- Passport and Visa: Upload a photo or scan of your passport’s information page into your app portal. Passports must be valid for at least six months after the expected date of travel. For more information regarding visa requirements, visit our visa page.
- Immunization Record Form: Have your physician fill out the Immunization form. From there, you will be responsible for uploading it into your app portal. AUA is required to have this form on file filled out by a physician. We cannot accept attached records. Students will not be able to enroll without submitting a completed form. RETAIN A COPY OF YOUR IMMUNIZATION RECORDS. These will be required again when entering clinical rotations we will not be able to provide you your form once submitted.
- Criminal Background Check (CBC): Due no later than 30 days prior to the start of classes. The CBC can be obtained either from Integrascan.com or from your local precinct where you resided within the last six months prior to the start of your semester. Please note that you will be asked to provide an updated CBC prior to your clinical rotation. All AUA students must submit a CBC in order to be permitted on campus.